Thursday, July 7, 2011

Getting my thoughts in order

As I read blogs from others packing and organizing for their trips to China, I wondered, "why on earth take time out of your obviously frenzied day to post on your blogs?? Seriously??"

But here's what I think. I think that it's a way to settle down a bit. To collect and organize thoughts. Those of you who know me, know I'm a bit hyper - love to keep moving, love to talk, love to spaz out - but add a whopping dose of anxiety on top of the frenzy, and I'm Hammy on caffeine. So here I am with a cuppa to blather on about a few things, just to catch my breath. (So few links left on our paper-link-a-day chain that it's scary.)

The home team here (Allie, Jenna, Emmi and I) is getting so much done it's unbelievable. I don't know how moms with little ones do this.  Kudos to you, super-women!! At times my girls are better at plowing through than I am!

But it's fun. Beyond fun. It's incredible.

Speaking of fun, google "China's New Bullet Train". China debuted this thing one week ago. Got called by our travel agent that our train trip from Shanghai to Beijing had been cancelled and now we "have to" travel The Bullet. Oh my giddy aunt.

Thank you again, each one of you who are following along with us. It means so much!! Keep praying for MeiLi please! And that we stay safe.

1 comment:

Jerusha said...

I agree. And I'm thrilled for you! And I receive your kudos! Definitely wish I had some bigger kids around here to help me.