Friday, May 13, 2011

Very fun update!!

We received an update of information and pictures of MeiLi. Can't express how exciting it is to get new pictures!!! The whole family was napping - I got up and was casually checking email when I saw that we had received pictures of MeiLi! I yelled and whooped until everyone came running, barely keeping myself from taking a peek. We all stood around while looking at EIGHT new pictures of our dolly!!! Needless to say, she is incredible and awesome and adorable and sweet and beeee-autiful! An absolutely precious doll.

We'll post some of her pictures soon.

The info we received was
           her latest height (40.4 inches) and weight (28#),
           latest daily schedule - getting up, eating, napping, etc.,
           her favorite play - baby family, where she's the mommy
           and her nickname - QiaoQiao. How cute is that??!

We'll have to add QiaoQiao to the list of cutesy names we already call her: MeiMei, MeiLi, BaoBei, China Doll, ShiQiao, Cutesy-woo, Sweetie-pie, and the list goes on.

We're getting so close . . . please keep praying for the process, and God's perfect timing, and for MeiLi's heart to be prepared. We're coming! We're coming, MeiLi!!!!

7 comments:

Dana said...

I am so happy for you guys! :) :)

Live Roberts said...

SO that was ME when in the comment above, I have NO idea why it said Dana said it........But I-Liv Roberts said it. I am sooo happy for you guys:) :)

Jerusha said...

Wonderful! So glad your update was GOOD. ;o) Can't wait to see pics.

Anonymous said...

why oh why are tears dripping from my eyes!!!!
Andrea

Tamera said...

This is really exciting news. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures!!

Leah Guerra said...

Where are the pictures of your china doll?

Beth G said...

Yes, pictures! I'm dying to see your little MeiLi! Love that name!