Friday, April 29, 2011

Sending CD of Music to MeiLi

Today is the day our agency will send our special CD and songbook to China for MeiLi. Allie, Jenna, Emmi and I put together a CD of nursery songs, sung by children, in Mardarin. SO CUTE! It includes "The More We Get Together", "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes", "Happy Birthday", and more. Her birthday is soon, so hopefully they'll play that one for her!

Another song we included was Phil Collins "You'll Be In My Heart". The lyrics to that song are so beautiful . . .

For one so small,
you seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry

You'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more


We made a songbook to go with it to include the lyrics for all the songs (except Phil Collins) in both Mandarin and English. Here's what the cover looks like . . .


Please pray that in God's mysterious way, MeiLi will begin to know in her heart that she is chosen, accepted, loved, and that her life is significant.

Oh, and please pray for our travel plans as well. Our estimated date is some time in July!
(I'm a little teensy bit nervous about flying.)



No comments: